Below are the prices for our Creative Movement, Ballet, Tap, Pointe, Jazz/Hip Hop and Combination Classes at Bobbie’s School of Performing Arts.
Monthly tuition: If it is paid by the 7th of each month. $10 late fee incurred after the 7th of each month.
Semi-Annual tuition: 5% discount. 2 payments – August & January
Annual tuition: 10% discount. 1 payment in July or August only!
His Word N Motion & Youth Musical Theatre is $10 discount on all dance classes.
Hours per week: Monthly tuition: Semi-Annual: Annual;
1 hour per wk $50/month $225 $450
2 hours per wk $90/month $405 $810
3 hours per wk $130/month $585 $1170
More than 3 hrs/wk Additional $30/month/each hour
Drop-In class $15/hour
His Word N Motion Dance & Drama – $30/month
Youth Musical Theatre – $40/month
Additional Mandatory Fees:
Registration:Due by 1st class
First Student: $25. $5 off for each additional student in the same family.*
Production Fee: Due by Saturday, March 11th
$50 for first student. Family discount*-$35 for second student. $20 for third student.
* Family discounts apply to ONLY family members living in the same household or children of a legal guardian.
Costume Fee: Due by Saturday, February 11,2017
Ages 3-7 (as of February 11, 2017): $25 per class
Ages 8-10: $25 per class
Ages 11-Adult: $30 per class (Special orders and XL sizes are $8 extra)
~ Costume fee is NOT refundable after the costume has been ordered. BSPAM reserves the right not to order a student’s costume if fees are unpaid. Additional fees may be added if the fee is paid after the costumes have been ordered. Tights, shoes, added accessories and costume liners are not included.
Program Ad:$25 minimum due by Thursday, April 13th
~ Each family is responsible for selling or purchasing a minimum of one ad for the Recital program every year.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tuition is due by the 7th of every month. A Late Fee of $10 will be added after the 7th. (Money from late fees help to sponsor the Scholarship Fund. Please contact Bobbie for information on need-based, work/study scholarships).
- A $25 fee will be imposed on all returned checks.
- Tuition is based on full term attendance; September through Recital in mid-June. Students starting late may be pro-rated. There are NO REFUNDS for classes missed. Registration and Recital Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE. It is also very important that students not withdraw after January 31st, since choreography for the recital will have begun and it is disruptive to the entire class. Excellent attendance is required for Recital participation!
- For Perfect Attendance, you must start at the first class of the year and be here through Recital in June.
- Classes with five (5) or fewer students may be cancelled or additional fees may be imposed.